Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 33, July 13: The return of the Chammy Butt'r Topic

We rode 50 miles from Hartsel to Salida, CO, needing to stop for more Butt'r and some groceries ended up staying in Salida for the night.  Another beautiful day in the upper 70s and sunny.  The landscape reminded me of Tele-Tubby Land, don't act like you don't know what I am talking about, I never watched them and I know what it looked like.  Green rolling hills all around us with the mountains in the distance.  Today I found out that if you apply enough "chammy" butt'r to your area and shorts, you create a gel seat without actually buying one.  I apparently overused the Butt'r today and I can tell you I was "Gellin!"  Well we are about 2 1/2 weeks out from the end if all goes as planned and friends of ours begin their jouney/adventure down the divide in about a week, good luck Patty and Chris! If anyone is around the Antelope Wells, NM region around July 30th and would be willing to give us a ride to the airport that would be great, otherwise we will hitchhike with our bikes and trailers and hope for the best....just kidding, about the hitchhiking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment